JSF 2 and RichFaces 4:
We are working hard on RichFaces 4.0 which will have full JSF 2 integration. That is not all though, here is a
summary of updates and features:
- Redesigned modular repository and build system.
- Simplified Component Development Kit with annotations, faces-config extensions, advanced templates support
- Ajax framework improvements extending the JSF 2 specification.
- Component review for consistency, usability, and redesign following semantic HTML principles where
- Both server-side and client-side performance optimization.
- Strict code clean-up and review.